Note: The following article is a best-effort reference for our customers and is provided "as-is" without any express or implied warranty. HSUnlockCodes.com does not provide detailed troubleshooting as these are potentially complex tuner problems, not unlocking ones. Please proceed at your own risk.
If your H&S tuner is stuck in recovery mode, then it is trying to return the vehicle to stock. This may be caused by a number of issues including weak batteries. You may have success by attempting the following procedure:
1) Disconnect the tuner from the OBD-II port and turn off the ignition.
2) Disconnect all battery cables.
3) Leaving the batteries disconnected, charge both batteries to full.
4) Re-connect the battery cables, install tuner and turn on ignition.
5) Select Diagnostics and clear any codes.
6) Select Install Download and follow the all of the prompts on the screen with the exception of turning off the ignition. Press Continue while the ignition is still on.
With any luck, you will be able to resume normal operation.